Recruitment of App Developers for Android / iOS

android
freelance
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f1dfee5bca8> #<Tag:0x00007f1dfee5ba28>

Hi Devops’ers,

We are interested in talking to freelancers who would like to make Apps for an international clientele. We make the software architecture and you make the software. Let us know if you can pull this off. We would need to vet you if we do not know you already, so, we will have you write some relevant test software which will attract some symbolic payments - like a lunch or so - but where the purpose simply is to see if you have the necessary capability.

Typical job size is in the region from USD 300 and up per job.

Please ask any questions within Devops.co.ke, and all conversations will also be kept here, as we do not have time for individual conversations until the point where we have decided on your candidacy. We solely hire, and pay through freelancer.com, so getting yourself an account there is also a good idea.

Sincerely
Digital Age Software House
David T. Svarrer
CEO

Hi @dash , am interested, how do i start

Maybe start by sharing your 1 page CV, with a focus on skills, your achieved, measurable, results you can show, professional references.

Sincerely
Svarrer

Hi …I am an Android Developer and I’m interested…You can check out my portfolio at http://geeknat.com for more details

My goodness, this substring hides very well when someone responds. I am just seeing your response by coincidence :-)… Please email your credentials on recruitment@dash.yt - no guarantees for anything.

Focus: Android, iOS, Hybrid